Don’t cry when I die! Harrison Tare Okiri. NIGERIA SINGER AND SONG WRITER

Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist Harrison Tare Okiri, better known by his stage name Harrysong, has said that his fans, well-wisher should not cry for him when he dies.

 Harrysong Harryson , the AlterPlate Records boss on Wednesday talking about his death and how he should be celebrated when he is dead said on his Instagram page said  “Don’t cry (when) I die, celebrate, put up a kingmaker concert, empower more youths,.. I have lived..

 I have done my bit, carry on in grace… TEKERO I LOVE YOU ALL.#altersoldier.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloody Homophobic attack On Gay Couples- The endangered Species

Video- Big Brother Naija- Is Pere naturally a wicked person? Perhaps this video has the answer!