CONFESSION OF NIGERIA OGUN STATE RITUALIST AND MODUS OPERANDI



Ogun State Police Command, weekend, paraded  three suspected
murderers.

the three suspected murderers are Ganiyu Idowu, 62, a herbalist; Bamigbola Edun, a cleric and a motorcyclist, Matthew Odunewu. The Police said Idowu had confessed that he connived with  Edun to use his appren-tice Ganiu Akanni for ritual, to make N11 million.
He said the suspected murderers were arrested at Ogun River bank, where the victim was about to be slaughtered. “On interrogation, they confessed that the polythene bags seen with them were to collect their respective shares of the victim’s body parts after killing him,” Iliyasu added. Speaking with newsmen, Idowu said   Edun asked him if he could provide one person for ritual, forcing him to resort to using his apprentice, saying “Alfa  asked me to provide one person to be use for ritual and I was told we will get N11 million in the operation if we succeed. I really regret my action. Government should please forgive me.” However, Edun denied involvement, saying “I don’t know anything about what he is saying. He is my friend and we exchange knowledge in our trade.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloody Homophobic attack On Gay Couples- The endangered Species

Video- Big Brother Naija- Is Pere naturally a wicked person? Perhaps this video has the answer!